Concept of Tanakaya
- Everyone should have the chance to enjoy the genuine taste of Amakusa Beef.
Beautiful blue sea in the south west of the Kumamoto Prefecture is an area well known throughout Japan for the fertile land and natural beauty for producing the superior black cattle.
Amakusa Beef is famous for the tenderness and smooth melting taste of a meat.
Please enjoy the exquisite taste of Amakusa Beef accompanied by sake, rice and vegetables all the way from Kumamoto and varieties of delicious regional cuisine in this hidden gem of a restaurant in Roppongi, Tokyo JAPAN.
- Healthy black cattle grazing in the
natural environment of Amakusa.
‘Amakusa Kuroushi’ (Amakusa Black Beef) is the brand name that is given to only few hundreds cows that are born and raised in the region of Amakusa, Kumamoto JAPAN. Because of the rarity it is nearly impossible to be sold in market.
We,Kumamoto Tanakaya Hanare Tokyo, provide selected A5 ranked Amakusa Black Beef straight from farm yard in Amakusa, Kumamoto.
Please enjoy the essence of the rare natural taste of the ‘Miracle of Amakusa’ here at Kumamoto Tanakya Hanare Tokyo.
- Kumamoto Tanakaya Hanare Tokyo
- Mon.-Wed. and Sat.
- Thu. and Fri.
- Sundays (Mondays when Sundays are national holidays)
- B1F, 3-3-29 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
- 3 private dining rooms (6 seats, 5 seats, 4 seats); 10 counter seats; 1 private Japanese-style dining room with a horigotatsu (8 seats); 5 tables with 22 seats